Sunday, November 28, 2010

Thank you guys so much for the wonderful comments on audition videos. If I could, I’ll just reach out from the internet and hug you all. But seriously, I really appreciate it. I’ve been getting a lot more views than I did a year ago and it just makes me so happy hearing people comment on how much I’ve improved. Tomorrow, the judges are going to pick the finalists for voting so I’m really excited. I think my audition videos are pretty decent compared to some of the other ones. Oh btw, I saw this really awesome solo improvisation audition. The guy was using this clarinet thing but except it wasn’t a clarinet, it’s a MIDI wind controller. The way he played it sounds really jazzy and I think he portrayed the whole atmosphere of the piece really well. Mason Bates really did a good job on Mothership and I guess the YouTube community didn’t disappoint him by coming up with these amazing ideas!

No comments:

Post a Comment